Yes with some manual settings you can use your pen drive as a RAM
1) Connect your pen drive to your PC [pen drive should be at least 1 GB or if you having 4 GB then its better]
2) Allow PC to detect your pen drive.
3) After your PC finished with its detection work,you have to do some little works .
4) Right click on the My Computer and select the properties :
5) Go to advanced and then performance setting then advanced :
6) Then select pen drive and click on custom size ” Check the value of space available “
7) Enter the same in the Initial and the Max columns :
” You just used the memory of the Pen Drive as a Virtual Memory “
8) Now restart your pc and enjoy your fast and super system