[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Are you one among those who love online shopping but finding difficulty in paying for it because you do not have a credit card? In this post, I’ll give you a perfect solution. You can easily create a virtual credit card by using your ATM debit card and use it for any international transactions where Indian debit cards are not accepted.
Who’ll Provide Virtual Credit Card?
Entropay is your solution. It is an online virtual credit card provider which will help you to create a virtual credit card which can be used for buying products and paying for online services. It’s free to create a virtual credit card using Entropay.
How Can I Transfer Money to My Virtual Card?
You can transfer money from your ATM debit card, I’ve used my syndicate bank account’s visa ATM debit card for adding fund to my Entropay card.
You can add any amount between $05 and $2000 in a single transaction. You’ll get charged 4% of your transferring amount as a service charge.(That’s $4 for $100)
How to Create a Virtual Debit Card using Entropay?
- Go to entropay.com and click Sign up now.
- Provide your details on the sign-up page.
- On the next step, they will ask you for a funding source, enter your ATM card number, card type, valid from, expiry, cardholder name, etc..
- [Nowadays, most debit cards don’t need the following steps to be performed. Follow it only if some kind of error happens if you’re using the card for online purchase for the first time.]For visa debit cards, you need a verified by visa account for activating your card. In this case, I’m using syndicate bank’s visa debit card. To get verified by visa account, you have to visit www.syndicatebank.in and click Verified by visa.
- You’ll be taken to a new window, click ‘click here‘ below the Global debit card.
- Click Abridged Registration.
- And continue to register for Verified by visa account. (for more information on verified by visa, click here)
- Use that verified by visa account with Entropay registration.
- On the next step, you can add fund, or you can skip it for later.
- After signing up successfully, they’ll provide a new virtual shopping card.
- You can use it with any kind of online purchasing where visa card is accepted.
What Else Can You Do With Entropay?
My Experience with Entropay