Customer loyalty apps are a great way to get rewards and cash back from your favorite stores, restaurants, apps, and services. But, did you know you could earn free Bitcoin too?
Using Drop Rewards, you can apply your rewards points towards Bitcoin and Ethereum! Here’s how:
- Download the Drop app here. (affiliate code, earn $5 extra with this link)
- Connect your bank account/credit card to automatically earn points from purchases at places like Amazon, Netflix, Starbucks, and many other retailers.
- Shop through the Drop app when you call an Uber, order Uber Eats or Grubhub, and use many other mobile apps too! This earns you points towards your free Bitcoin/Ethereum as well.
- You can also fill our surveys to earn points. I don’t do this as often, but it still works sometimes.
- The best way, and my favorite, is to play the free mini games like Hoops, Snake, and Drop Spin to win extra free points towards your Bitcoin!
Ready to start earning points for your purchases? Check out Drop Rewards.
Free Bitcoin? Yes really.
Drop partnered with an investment platform allowing users to apply their points towards Bitcoin and Ethereum. This means you get to grow your points as the price rises!
I applied 25,000 of my points to Ethereum and gained an extra 2,000 points overnight to grow my rewards. More rewards means more free Uber Eats gift cards, Visa gift cards, etc. 🙂
If you want to read more, see the press release on Global Newswire. Drop partnered with a company called Purpose to launch their new cryptocurrency rewards feature. The release states ‘Canadian fintech innovators team up to bring crypto rewards to North America, making it easier and more accessible than ever to get exposure to Bitcoin and Ether’.
Related: What are NFTs?